The Parents and Friends of Ludeman Center mission is to advocate for the rights of all the residents of Elisabeth Ludeman Center, to work with the Center towards quality of life enhancement, and to act as an all-volunteer support organization for the family members and friends of the residents.
UPDATE! Ludeman Center Family/Guardian Visits Clarifications
The Elizabeth Ludeman Center, Under Guidance from the Department of Human Services and IDPH has clarified the directive for visiting with your loved one that resides at the Ludeman Center.
The above document has been sent to all parents/guardians. The document explains the rules and regulations for Phase 1 and Phase 3 Visits with your loved one.
- The current Ludeman Center Visitor status is PHASE 1.
- Phase 1 includes In-Person at Ludeman Visits and Video Chat Visits. Please refer to Page 4 for details.
- The Ludeman Center Visitor status for PHASE 3 is NOT IN EFFECT.
- Phase 3 includes Home Visits as well as the Phase 1 Visits. Please refer to Page 5 for details.
- If COVID-19 positive tests results at the Ludeman Center (staff and residents combined) are 20 or more, only Video Chat visits will be available.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on Amazon Smile, the Amazon Smile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice. It is Amazon’s way of giving back, and it adds nothing to the cost of your purchases. Without your generous support, many of the events and activities PFLC and you provide would not be possible. Thank you!
The Parents and Friends of Ludeman Center has partnered with PayPal to electronically accept donations, Membership Dues, and Memorials! Click on the PayPal Donation link below to support our mission for the Ludeman Residents.
The PFLC Donation Form is still available for you to send a donation to our organization. Click on the PFLC Donation Form below to print and mail the form along with your donation.
A Note to our Parents and Friends of Ludeman Center Website Visitors
For up-to-date state-wide statistics click on this link: IDHS COVID-19 Daily Statistics