Our work could not continue without the generous donations of so many of you. This has never been more true than now when we are waging a legal battle in Federal Court to keep Ludeman and the other remaining State Operated Developmental Centers (SODCs) open.
Please Donate Now!
Make Checks Payable to Parents & Friends of Ludeman
Fill In the Donation Form in the link below.
Print the Donation Form and mail it in with your check.
Mail your donation
Parents & Friends of the Ludeman Center
P.O. Box 754
Park Forest, IL 60466
Other Ways You Can Support PFLC
· Join PFLC. Annual Membership Dues are $20 .
· Participate in our Annual Nut Sale selling nuts and candies from the Georgia Nut Company to friends, family and colleagues.
· Participate in storefront collections for the Annual Knights of Columbus Tootsie Roll Drive .
· Make special donations for the annual Summer Gala and Fall FunFest.
· Make a special donation in memory of a loved one .
· We also, of course, welcome Corporate and Sponsor Donations.
You Can Also Donate Clothing For Residents
The Elisabeth Ludeman Center accepts clothing in good condition for the residents.
Call 708-283-3000 in order to arrange a drop-off.
PFLC in turn, supports significant organizations that share our mission of working for the intellectually & developmentally disabled. These organizations include:
· VOR – A national organization which for decades has been speaking out for people with intellectual & developmental disabilities.
· Advocates United – whose mission is to “work together for quality life choices for all people with disabilities”.
· IL-ADD – The Illinois League of Advocates for the Developmentally Disabled. IL-ADD has worked with PFLC and the other SODC parent groups to spearhead our legal efforts on behalf of the Developmentally Disabled.
· SPRED – This organization provides religious services on-site for interested Ludeman residents and families.
· Mamre – a non-profit organization supporting families who have children with a disability.
The Parents and Friends of the Ludeman Center Organization is a 501c(3) Non-Profit Organization.
All donations are tax deductible.
Our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having problems viewing this website, the IE8 web browser is not supported. Please update your browser to a newer version.